Buildings Combined Insurance
Specialised building insurance to protect your business assets
Hollard Mozambique offers a multi-peril Building Combined Insurance solution to safeguard your organisation’s buildings and structures against any unforeseen circumstance, natural disaster or intentional act of malice.
Structures covered by Building Insurance:
- Building structures
- Building or office roofs
- Building or office windows
- Internal and external glass fixtures
- Recreational structures
- Landlord owned fixtures
- Tarred and paved roads
- Internal and external parking areas
Building Insurance for business covers:
- Aircraft, or devices and articles that may be dropped from them
- Damage to sanitary-ware
- Damage caused by an animal
- Damage caused by a vehicle
- Damage to water, sewerage, gas, electricity and telecommunication connections
Additional Building Insurance benefits:
- Loss of Rent benefit – Covers the loss of rent that may result from the property being unfit for occupation.
- Liability benefit – Covers you for the accidental death, injury or illness of a person on the property, as well as the accidental loss of, or damage to, physical goods belonging to a person on the property.
- Malicious Damage benefit – Covers for loss or damage to property as the result of an intended, malicious act.
* Terms and conditions apply.