How To Claim - Hollsure.
Hollsure covers The Insured for any Third-Party Liability that might be incurred in Mozambique caused by or in connection with any vehicle described in the certificate of insurance
Features of the Hollsure product:
The cover extends to both:
- Death or bodily injury to any third party, other than to a person employed by the Insured or arising from the course of employment or if the person is a member of the same household.
- Damage to all property, other than that property that belongs to the Insured.
Why is it compulsory?
Mozambique does not have an MVA Road Accident Fund as in South Africa.
In respect of foreign-registered vehicles, the Mozambican authorities need to be assured that if any liability is incurred using such vehicles on their roads; there is a Mozambican Insurance Policy that is valid to cover costs.
- Hollard Mozambique is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Hollard Insurance Company Limited which is the largest independent insurer in South Africa. It currently has an asset base of more than R 5 billion and has over 90 long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships - providing a broad distribution base and a wide product range backed by focused expertise.
- Use the company you can be sure you can communicate with long after your Holliday or business venture into Mozambique is over.
How long is the period of insurance?
- The certificate is valid for 30days from the date of inception noted on the certificate. Unless otherwise arranged with Hollard Mozambique.
What is the limit of liability?
- Unless otherwise stated in respect of any one occurrence, Liability shall not exceed the limit of R1,000,000.00 (one million SA Rand).
Download and complete the claim form:
The claim form should be completed in full and submitted to Hollard Mozambique by either:
Fax: +258 21 313 115
Hand delivery Address:
Companhia de Seguros, S.A.R.L.
Avenue Sociedade de Geografia,
no 269, Edificio Hollard, 1st Floor
The following documents are to be submitted with the claim form (without prejudice
- Certificate of insurance
Any towing invoice
ID (passport) and license of the Third Party
ID (passport) and license of the Insured
2X quotes for the repair of the Third-Party Vehicle
Copy of registration documents of Insured Vehicle
Copy of registration documents of Third-Party Vehicle
Police case number
If possible, any photos taken at the scene of the incident