How To Claim - Hollsure.
Procedures following a motor accident:
- Do not admit liability.
- Insured must immediately report the accident to the police or call the police to the scene of the accident. Insured must obtain a case number from the police to proceed with a claim, if any.
- In case of company owned vehicles, driver must report accident to the company.
- Insured/Company must notify Hollard of the accident within 7 days.
- In case of a fatal accident the driver may be detained.
- No admission, statement, offer, promise, payment or indemnity shall be made by the insured.
To print a claim form please click here.
- Advise Hollard of the accident within 7 days of the incident.
- Complete the claim form in full and submit to:
Hollard . Seguros Mozambique
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
fax: +258 21 313 115
Compania de Seguros, S.A.R.L.
Ave Sociedade de Geografia no 269
- Forward to Hollard any notice of claim or any communication, summons or other legal process issued or commenced against the Insured in connection with the event.
Documents to be submitted with claim form (without prejudice):
- Police case number
- Certificate of insurance
- Any towing invoice
- ID (passport) and licence of the Insured
- ID (passport) and licence of the Third Party
- two quotations for the repair of the Third Party vehicle
- Copy of registration documents of insured vehicle
- Copy of registration documents of Third Party vehicle
- Any photo's taken at the scene of the accident if possible.
For any other travel requirements or information to visit Mozambique click here.