House Insurance

Designed to protect your privately owned buildings and domestic outbuildings

Cover options to suit your needs

The only thing that matters more than the people you love is the life you’ve worked hard to build for them and yourself. And that includes the place where you live and the precious stuff you keep there. Protecting it all is vital and Hollard Mozambique has insurance products to take care of the bricks and mortar as well as the contents.

Call me back for a quote

View our products

House Contents Insurance

We’ll cover you if you need to replace or repair your household possessions because they’re lost, stolen or damaged.

Building Insurance

We define a building as any private residential home used for domestic purposes. This includes outbuildings, swimming pools, walls and fences, gates and gate motors – and much more.